Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm back from a long hiatus

It's been a long time since I've added anything to this. I decided that I wanted to only add entries that are positive. I guess I was getting so down that for a month I didn't have much to add I just let this go. Well, I'm back with a shiny new attitude. I no longer have any expectations and I take the future as it comes. I hope for the best and prepare for the worst. In the coming weeks I will try to tell you about my last year in retrospect and not have too many spelling errors.

I find it diffecult to believe anyone actually reads this on a regular basis so if you do read it I could use a comment so I can draw some inspiration.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
I just discovered your journal - and I've got to tell you - I'm at a loss to figure out how you can be alone!  You seem to have it all together - think the women where you live must not know what they want!

Best Wishes and hugs from Minnesota1

Sue

Anonymous said...

Mike, I'm glad you commented on my journal! It's nice to know I still have a few readers out there....and that I didn't scare them away with all my negativity. Like you, that same negativity paralyzed my ability to update. I realized that anyone can just X out if they don't like it. It's just hard when the bad outweighs the good so often. Anyway. Let's both keep reading.