Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Things get back to normal

Monday was a very quiet day. No emails from Janet... and no phone call from Lisa. I promised myself I would talk about what happened with Lisa to anyone, and yet that's all I can do. I want to have it again but can't so I talk about it to death. I was hoping this blog would allow me to process this stuff without venting on all my friends but that doesn't seem possible.

I did get a nice email from Laura and Eileen called me to wish me a happy birthday. That should be something. Eileen is married but we were friends since before and we seem to have an ability to talk things out pretty well. She thinks little of Lisa because she has pretty much been along for the ride since we met. She thinks a new thing with Janet has more possibilities that anything I could ever have with Lisa. Perhaps that is true. Especially if Lisa can't get past whatever it is that is freaking her out now.  

No comments: