Wednesday, September 7, 2005

More on weekend

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

OK.... details....

Lisa and I spent the weekend out on my sailboat along with her sister Ellen, and her family includes husband Frank, and kids Phil and Michael. We all had a nice time overnighting together in the bay. It was a little crowded but really what I love.

So after the family left and it was just Lisa and I, I insisted on taking a shower as we hadn't in almost 3 days. After I showered Lisa took her turn and I tossed her a bath towel and she was in the very cramped bathroom and I noticed her fresh clothes were outside the door. So we were talking through the wall I made us a drink and then out she comes wrapped in a way too small towel. Oops... should have given her more towel.... but instead I just enjoyed the view. She kind of stood there letting me. As she stepped back in the bathroom- really called a head on a boat - she said something like she "would change ... or not"... whoa I thought. So she was thinking like I was.... so when she came out dressed I said how much I like her but after so much time it's strange to think of her any different than as like a sister but.... then I started to lean in for a kiss and then stopped and said "this is too weird". Well, I don't remember what she said except I felt a little energy and then just did it.    

I put my lips on hers and felt her slowly relax her mouth and we had a short but sweet kiss. It was the strangest sensation and I wanted it to be all about the kiss and not all fast and lusty. So it was slow and wet and really good. So then she pushed me back and straddled over me and she kissed me. It was a good 30 seconds of making out. That might not sound like much but it felt like somewhere between a flash and an eternity. I guess time lost all meaning for a few moments.... is it possible that time actually stood still? I'm probably getting to prosaic.

So after than we kissed once more and then talked a little more and I was a little disappointed that we stopped I am really glad to have had that moment. While driving her home we held hands in the car.... and for a change it didn't feel odd.

So now it's 2 days later and I am trying to not get too crazy about it. I am pretty sure Lisa is freaking a little. I sent her a text message to her cell and she responded with a short answer. Then she called me late last night and we just talked like always. Part of me wants to talk about it but I think I go back to Laura's advice from a month ago. Stop analyzing and dissecting every little thing and be what I have always been. Me. Relax and enjoy and don't make it all too important.

 <o:p></o:p>

 

No comments: