See if I can get this in quick. Can't come up with a plan to see Doreen. I'm having trouble financially and have been putting off setting anything up. Yesterday she texted me about planning a trip to Atlantic City which I though was odd since we only have had one real date. She much have thought better of it because later she had backed off the idea. She goes from that to where she can't really see me this weekend. Of course I didn't directly ask her out mostly because I want to get the mortgage paid and I'm not sure how I'll be for the rest of the bills.
So I am kind of somewhere between trying to be responsible and wanting to make something happen. I want to see her again and see if there is still some sexual tension. But planning a date may need to wait.
Big day tomorrow as I will try to ready the boat for launch in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I may just get the minimum done and get the boat into the water. It all starts tomorrow.