Sunday, April 3, 2011

Post from Florida

Enjoying the sunshine in Florida. It has been a real struggle at work so I've avoided any additions to the blog. I feel like I may actually be targeted by the bosses. I'll need to do more diligence until I can get my mojo back in the office. The director is new and my feeling is he doesn't have a clue. Then there is the even newer project manager. A woman from India. She is a toady who is doing what ever the D.I.C. (Director In Charge) wants. Not sure if this is the perfect time for me to be away but I'm enjoying a week and a half away. Then we will see how things go when I get back. Now in Florida I am staying at mom's while she is away on her cruise. My main function is to watch the dogs. More about that as the week goes on. Yesterday was my first day here and I got a text message from the girl I met and gave my number to 2 weeks ago. Her name is Doreen and she is right here in Florida until tomorrow. She and her friends are only 30 mines north of me. I suggested a few things but she is with some friends and my guess is it isn't a time for a first date. Too bad since I have a car an nothing ,much to do. But I get the feeling I'll see her when I'm back home and make a plan. I mean she sent me a message that I could respond to.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Ahh, what I wouldn't give to be somewhere sunny right now. Enjoy your time in Florida :)