Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Typical day

It was a tough day. I'm having lots of issues at work and I don't need it right now. All kinds of little things that usually crop up over the span of weeks seem like are all happening at once. And I have managers who only care about there own issues and aren't helpful at all. But I can't afford to get too stressed as i need to keep working. I can't imagine what would happen if I needed to find other work.
I got home and my sister called to see if I'd have dinner with her and Ken, my bro-in-law. I was considering going out but that worked out much better. Other than late night on Saturday I've been away from the bar for a week which means I have not seen or heard from any of the happy hour people. I am only feeling a little lonely. Of course it's not Friday yet.

No comments: