Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bitches

Not sure how I did this but things have gone from bad to worse. I needed to open my fat mouth. I made the mistake of telling Coleen about what happened to make me upset at Janet. When she found out it was about her, she kind of flipped out. Immediately got on ther phone and sent a text to Janet. Called her a bitch I think. I'm not really sure what I had expected. I just figured I'd been holding that in for so long she just needed to know. I really just wanted an ally. I had a lot more to say but never got the chance to say it. What I got was a maniac.
Okay ... from the beginning then. Wednesday night I took Coleen out for dinner to our favorite Indian restaurant. Things were fine and I'd decided I wouldn't mention the Janet thing but then she mentioned it. In fact she insisted. So I told her. She got mad. She made me call Janet. Then she called Janet. Then she kind of let it go for the time being. She was actually okay with me when the night ended.
Of course I wasn't prepared for the shit storm that followed. There were some emails and other conversations I have yet to hear about. I don't know who she spoke to or what she was told but she's not talking to me right now. On Thursday I went to the bar figuring I could see her there but she wasn't there. She did text me there but I missed it for about 20 minutes. First she asked if I was okay. While I didn't respond right away she must have gotten annoyed with me. When I realized she wanted to discuss "the Janet thing" I called her and got voicemail. She must have shut her phone off. Iy wasn't even 7 o'clock.
I didn't find out she was not talking to me until Friday when she sent me a text that said I need to fix things. Not sure how. She saw me in the bar and said hello but then left without even looking at me. Part of me just wants to walk away from the whole thing and let the bitches sort it out. I am seriously considering that. It's not like I'm banging any of them. Yet here I am on Saturday night thinking the last thing I want to do is go out and deal with any of them.

No comments: