Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mortgage mortgage mortgage.

Still have mortgage stuff on my mind. Got an email late in the day from the mortgage company asking for 3 things. First they want a printed summary from the bank listing all transactions from March 17 through April 1. Then they want a copy of the check for retirement funds. Then finally they want proof of terms and conditions of withdrawal from 401K. Not sure what that last thing even is since I made the transaction online. I got the check in the mail today so I'm just going to call them in the morning and tell them I'll bring it in. Not sure what else I can do for these things. I guess I can call customer service at the bank for the other thing.

I will make every effort to finish this up so that by this time next week I'll have a completed mortgage process. Then I can move to get the board meeting set up with the next week. All this anxiety probably over nothing. I mean I have the money and I make more than enough and I have no outstanding debt so nothing is in the way. Just my own mental hangups.

Sunday is Easter and in the morning Lisa and I are going to run in a 5K race. I've been doing that in the gym so I am fairly sure I can make that run. Except I still run really slow so I am afraid I'll try to keep up with all the real runners and burn out in the first mile. My goal is to complete the race in under 40 minutes. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Sounds like everything's coming together for you!! Good luck in the race!! I don't think I could run more than a mile myself :)
Oh, and Happy Easter!