Friday, April 9, 2010

Happenings

Yes - it's Friday and time for a new post. Friday has always been the most optimistic of days. All the prospects of the weekend and a better life are ahead and all the negativity of the working week can be put away. Even though my experiences tell me not to expect much I still look at the weekend as a chance to start something new and exciting.

I've been watching mortgage rates creeping up for the last 2 weeks ... ever since I started my process. Since i got my offer accepted on the co-op the rate went from the lowest point since to start of the year to the highest. It's not a huge uptick, but an uptick none-the-less. Probably about $40 more per month. The good news is the rate actually came down a bit yesterday so my anxiety it easing some what. Still waiting to hear that I have my approval document. It'll happen when it happens.

I got an interesting call from Coleen the other morning. She has a Tiffany lamp she says I can have. She says she has to get it back from Mark, the old boyfriend. I said sure but I would prefer to see it. I'm sure it isn't real Tiffany but I'm sure it's nice. I want more details but she can't really talk from work and she hasn't been available for the last couple of days. Again, it'll happen when it happens. I'm learning patience with all things.

So tonight I'll go hang out with friends and try to lose my stress. I'd like to get out and run some more but my legs have been really sore and I'm starting to think I need to back off it a bit. Right now my right knee seems to be inflamed as it hurts and is a little swollen. I think what happened was my hip got sore and I started to change the way I run and this has stressed my knee. It's probably from running on the street. It doesn't seem to bother me running ... just when I sit it gets real stiff.

Saturday I hope to start getting the boat ready for launch ... I have 4 or 5 weekends. Then I start the move in prep. It's going to be a busy month.

No comments: