Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thoughts on a quiet Wednesday

Not having much fun today. I'm at work but I've been mostly looking at what needs to be done for my mortgage. I have my tax return ready to go out so I'm adding that to my paperwork. So as you can see it's not fun to read about and even less to do.




It's been a quiet week and I haven't really even spoken to anyone. I haven't been able to do anything at the gym either. It's such a change from the weekend that was so busy I could barely keep up. Part of me is glad to have the down time but life is creeping along at a snail's pace.




I made tentative plans with Coleen this Friday to take a trip upstate to see 38 Special. Last we spoke she was planning to go but if she backs out I wouldn't bee surprised and I may even feel like I'm off the hook if she does. She doesn't like me as much as I would know we would end up talking a lot while we drive. I have a feeling she will be trying to get more than just her and I to go which would be worse. What is really stupid is it was my idea. Never thinking she would even consider it.



So my mind has been drifting as to what may be the result of spending a lot of time with someone who obviously doesn't like me nearly as much as I seem to like her. Still, I have this fantasy reality of things suddenly becoming romantic because it'll be the right time and place. Or she will wake up and decide she doesn't want to even go.


Apparently Janet hooked up with Bunky last weekend. What's odd is I saw them as they were getting together on Friday night. At least that is the rumor. I spent Saturday afternoon with her and when I asked her what time she finally got home she said she wasn't sure. I guess now I know why she didn't say ... she never made it home. And who do you think tells me about this? None other than Coleen. Lucky I am way past caring for Janet that way. Thing is I kind of blew her off to go have dinner with Coleen on Saturday. Sometimes it feels like the whole world is having a better time than I am. I'm sure that will come back to haunt me.



I watched Julie and Julia on tv this week. It was interesting to see someone who wrote a blog that becomes so popular that the newspaper writes about it. As much as I would love that in my blog I just don't have the interesting reality that could ever get me that notoriety. There would need to more success and less obsess. It's probably just me ... paralyzed by my own fears.

No comments: