Friday, April 16, 2010

Confused

What am I doing? I may have lost it last night. I woke up this morning and realized I had sent text messages to Lisa and Coleen at about 10:30. Neither one responded right away. But at 1:30 in the morning I was awakened by my cell phone getting a text message. It was from Coleen. My first impulse was to ignore it but I just couldn't. So I texted back and then even made a call. I got a short message back but didn't even realize I'd made the call until I looked at my phone log. What must I have been thinking. I'm sure she must think I'm way out there.
We had decided earlier to not go upstate to see her band friends. So I'm off the hook. My feeling was more disappointment than there should be. Now I feel like it's for the best. I have no clue what is going on in my head anymore.

No comments: