Monday, June 21, 2010

28 Days

Still sober. I'm not saying it's been easy but at least I can say I'm giving my best shot. My mental target is still just 90 days so there is still a lot to go but I'm only stressing about today. The rest just needs to happen.

I am really enjoying my new home. It feels so much less depressing. Kenny asked how it's going and I just said I'm happier than I've ever been. I am still getting unpacked but most of the fur nature is in it's place. I should be ready to accept company within a week or two.

My cat was having a difficult time just prior to the move and I had fears that he may be getting to old for the stress of moving, but it turns out he had a small infection and he is getting a dose on antibiotics and is already back to normal. He has also made the adjustment to the new place almost easier than me. He does miss the yard though.

Tonight I am going for a power walk with Janet. Anything to get me out of the house.

No comments: