Sunday, May 16, 2010

What up

I'm sitting here on a Sunday night enjoying life. I can find no reason to complain about anything. I got to spend my day with Coleen. And it was her who reached out to me. So I'm really not going anywhere with her but I love the fact that I can be close to her and she wants me there. I like her and what she does. have given up any expectations so I can just take things as they are.

I am not even sure she is being honest with me but I think it doesn't even occur to her to not be honest. Still I think she hies things. Random text messages that she even lets me read but doesn't tell me who wrote them. Yes, she has something else going on and it's not me but what the heck, it is fun just being her friend.

So I got to eat dinner with her and the family and then we went and had drinks. She was so beautiful and I got to hear her play her music ... country like always. It's something that makes me more close to her but that's from way back to Patty O'Neill ... okay the people I've met since then too. Lisa, Eileen, the Meeker sisters ... all were influences. Brings me here today.

I have hopes to close on my new place this week. I am so upset it's not done already but when it gets done I should get over it. Tick tock tick tock. It's happening one way or the other. Stay tuned.

No comments: