Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friday night stuff

For the first time in about 6 weeks I went out to the bar last night. It was good to get out and see some of the people that hang out there. But i also feel like I want to move on to other things. It's just doing the same thing over and over. At this point I could take it of leave it. It was good to see Coleen again but we didn't really connect so I can see the effect of staying away from her. The results are that she wasn't that anxious to find out how I've been. She was in conversation with everyone else it seemed. So to her i was just one of the crowd.

As I am typing this I've just answered the phone and spoken to Coleen. She said she would call and we spoke but nothing serious. I have other plans so I am not seeing her again this weekend.

So I have managed to isolate myself from anything remotely resembling a relationship. It was Lisa's birthday last week and it's Coleen's birthday next week. I haven't seen Lisa to give her her present and when I try to see how Coleen will spend her birthday she just rolls her eyes and doesn't want to even discuss it. So I'll be holding on to her present too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you got out and spent some time with some friends. It's hard sometimes relating to you and knowing what to say cause we have totaly different things going on. I do know in ways how you feel though. I think you might feel the same about my journal entrys to lol Hope your doing ok..
I keep waiting for that one entry where you say you have finily found someone... giving up on colleen might be a good idea since she has not shown anything torwds you yet..

~Krissy~