Monday, November 26, 2007

Post Thanksgiving

Jamie, Janet and Roberta at Friday night leftover turkey feast.

I can't believe I've not made an entry for 2 weeks. Quite a bit going on too.

Lisa is enjoying her new apartment. I got to visit for dinner. I am number 2 in her life now as Carmine is now staying over most weekend nights. Lisa and I had dinner Saturday night but we were both wiped out by 9 o'clock so it ended pretty early. Sunday though she came to my boat and assisted me getting the boat ready for it's winter hibernation. With her halp I can feel pretty safe that the boat will be fine for the winter.

After we finished doing that it was such a nice afternoon we decided to go to have a drink at the Soundview. We were joined by Roberta. Lisa had always felt a distance from Roberta so it was a good chance for them to connect without all the others getting involved. They both called me later and told me how much they liked the day.

And what am I doing during all this? Trying to strike up a good conversation with Sue (Bubbles). I made the mistake of confessing to Roberta how attractive I think she is so now she thinks I should be getting a phone number and calling her. The thing is I don't get a vibe from her that she even knows who I am. Another story for another day.

This is Sue

So I spoke to Lisa this morning who told me that she had Carmine over last night. After spending the afternoon with me she had more company. I mustn't let it botherr me but it kind of does. Jealousy rears it's ugly head. Maybe I bring that on to myself. I had actually been trying to no connect with Lisa and I had been doing a good job for about 2 weeks. Really just that one visit. I keep telling myself that she needs to get away from me as much as I need to get away from her.  

On Friday Jamie, Roberta, Judy, Chris and I had dinner at Janet's She made a great dinner from thanksgiving leftovers. We purposely left Mike-PC out. He has been over pursuing Roberta to the point where she feels stalked. He mentioned at Thanksgiving that he made a wrong turn on the way and drove by Roberta's house even though Roberta was with her family.He obviously didn't really make a wrong turn... just wanted to see where she lives since it's a good 5 blocks away. So after hearing that she said he just can't be a part of our dinner, which I knew anyway. I am so tired of talking about him and his freakish fetish with Roberta.

I also realized that Jamie seems to be more attracted to me that I want. Roberta hinted to me about that and I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into any more. It's kind of nice to know I could still have someone attracted to me but why does it end up being the last person I want. Maybe I'll have more on this at a later date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just stoping by to say hi hope I found u in good spirts :)