Monday, November 5, 2007

It's just me and Tigger again

No picture today. Spent much of the weekend helping Lisa move to Northport. It's amazing how quickly you get used to sharing your space with someone. Part of me is glad to have my place all to myself again but it was so nice having someone great to talk to. I'll miss having her so close to me.

Now that she is in her own place I get a sense that she will start seeing Carmine more and more. As far as I could tell he was there the entire weekend. I don't think I'll be going there as much if they are constantly together. It makes me feel real odd. Very much the fifth wheel. It also is how it should be. That little voice in my head keeps saying it's time to let it go. Lisa and Carmine are a couple and I'm just a friend. I wish I could find a reason to not like Carmine but he is the first guy in Lisa's life who is in love with her. It's hard not to respect that but I do feel a little left out. On the other hand Carmine is so quiet and laidback I'll be curious to see if Lisa really stays the distance. I wonder what they talk about.

So now I get to find out what's next. Last Saturday I joined Janet and Mike for dinner. Hated it. Janet was not interested in anything I had to say. Neither was Mike. Most of the night I felt invisable. I even said something but it just went right past them. Next week I am going to a wine tasting on Friday and a concert on Saturday. I think I'm going with Roberta although that's not definate. I will make sure by Thursday.

Meanwhile it's Monday of a very quiet week. There won't be much for me to add to this but I'll try to come up with something.

No comments: