Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Day In The Life

Spent my day listening to Beatle songs. I always can't stop myself from singing along. It was a good day.

Last night I called Roberta who didn't answer. This morning I got an email from her explaining how she had to work late and wasn't up to making any phone calls. So we exchanged a series of emails. The long and short of it is I asked her to join me for the Jay Black concert. She said yes. So we will be having dinner at the wine tasting on Friday and then dinner and a concert on Saturday. Let's hope I don't end up regretting it.

Roberta also told me she had a very ugly exchange with Mike (PC) on Saturday. Seems he had lunch with Janet but really wanted to see Roberta. Then he called her after to chastise her about how she needs to get her priorities in order. I'm not sure if he really needs to be calling her out like that. So she is really mad about it. He will also be at the wine tasting so it will be interesting to see how he handles himself in her presence. He already has me annoyed about what he said to Lisa. He's on a pretty short leash with me right now.  

No comments: