Monday, January 23, 2006

Maybe a new direction

I might take this journal in a new direction. I am tired of obsessing on my failures and defficeincies. I want to find another way for me to write and not focus on what I can't have. I just don't know what that might be. My interactions with people have been limited. Last Friday night I joined Janet and Roberta for drinks at the usual Friday night place. It was fun but there were moments where I wanted to be somewhere - anywhere else. I wanted to here some music but nothing was there. So when I left it was good night to Janet knowing I wouldn't speak to her for the rest of the weekend.

Saturday night I was comfortably home with no plans to go anywhere. At 10 o'clock Lisa called. She was out with her friend Paul. I don't know who that is but she didn't stay out with him as she was calling me out for a drink. I just went to her house ... she got hungry and we made a trip to Taco Bell's. We sat and drank wine. Didn't really talk much. I went home at one.

So I need to take things in a new direction. I may think on that for a day or two.  I'm considering talking about whatever music is in my head. Last Thursday I went to buy the new Johnny Cash Greatest Hits cd and of course bought 4 other cd's while I was at it. I got the new Bonnie Raitt, Neil Young and Leann Rimes. I also got a dico compilation cd. Tried to listen to them over the weekend but so far only Johnny and Neil made it to my cd player.

No comments: