Monday, February 6, 2006

I want to quit

Advice from my haircut girl, Loni "Be agressive, girls like a guy who takes charge." And what do I do ... I am as passive as ever. I almost afraid to put this in here even though I am the only one who looks at this. But this is what played out last Friday. Gary who is much more assertive than me gives Janet a shoulder rub in the bar. She loved it. It made me crazy jealous. I just assumed he had the edge and I took the first opportunity to head for the door like the beaten man that I am. I just didn't want to be there when they started getting really close... AND THIS IS NOT THE REALLY STUPID PART! 

Fast forward to the next day ... we were all planning on a group dinner in Bayville. There would have been 5 or 6 of us so I wasn't really caring if I went or not. Turned out Gary didn't want to go.... an odd turn of events. Not only that but nobody else could go except me and Janet. Yes - that's right... I had Janet alone all to myself for dinner on Saturday night. You know what I did .... I picked up the check, and got a peck on the cheek when I dropped her at home. Why can't I make any moves?

Some one make a comment and tell me how big a butthead I must be.

No comments: