Monday, August 3, 2009

Comings and goings.

Took Coleen to a concert last night. On the one hand it was fun. She is always good to be with. On the other it was just a night out with a friend. She was great to take to a concert, she claps, and sings and dances. I wish I'd met her 20 years ago. I wonder if she even knows how much fun she is to be around.

It was a non-drinking event too. That's the second time we were able to be out and not drunk and still having a good time. I worry too much. I guess my sister has me more self-conscious than need be.

I did get a call from Janet while I was out. She was looking for something to do on a rainy day. I never know what to expect with her. I know there is no romance from that direction but she keeps reaching out to me. Like she isn't really sure. My timing is always off. I think I'm going to try to spend more time with Janet in the next few weeks.

No comments: