Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Saturday entry

I see Lisa just signed onto IM. I would send her a message but it seems like she doesn't want to talk to me on weekends anymore. It's all about the boyfriend now. So I'm getting used to her being down to just a casual friend now. It's as if she hardly knows me anymore.

Last night I got away from work early and went to happy hour. Jami was at the bar already. About 20 minutes after I got there Coleen came strolling in. She was on her way to go out to dinner with Mark. She sat next to me and we talked. She pretty much ranted about how diffecult it is right now and she wants to find an apartment. Since her divorce she moved home with her parents mostly to take care of her mom but partly because she can't afford aher own place. She told me that was 5 years ago. I'm still not sure what she was getting at but I get the feeling she was trying to tell me that she has a boyfriend but nothing more is happening. She also reinstated how we need to have dinner, but I'm not sure if she means with Mark too. So I was very evasive. I'm not sure what I want anymore. I was looking at her and trying to decide what I'm really attracted to. I mean she doesn't have model looks or anything. I ask the question I already know. I really like the whole package. But it's so confusing. I feel as if something could be there but I don't think there is an action I can take. It's really up to her.

No comments: