Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's Thursday

Last night I had Lisa over for dinner. Nothing fancy, just some frozen chicken dish I'd bought from the freezer section in the store. So we ate and shared a bottle of wine and looked at pictures from when I was little. We talked about my dad and her sister who passed away last summer. It was just nice and relaxing. So I drank too much wine and I'm paying the price now.

Her boyfriend Carmine has been away in Florida for almost a month and is scheduled to return this weekend. I certainly got to see her a lot while he was away. I'm sure that changes as soon as Carmine is back. What's really wierd is I'm more than fine with that. I'm used to her not being around much any more. Last night was one of the first time she seemed to relax a little since last summer. One of the few times I felt more like a friend and not just an obligation.

There is a planned dinner this Saturday for Indian food with Coleen and a bunch of others including her boyfrend Mark. I'm not sure it's going to happen. I'm in a finacial crunch right now and I've also not spoken to her since last weekend. So nothing is confirmed and I'm starting to wonder what to do. I did send a message to her but got only a short response. So tomorrow I'll have to figure it out.

Tomorrow will be diffecult for me to go to the bar. But I'm getting really stir crazy in the house. I think they call it cabin fever. I can go for 2 drinks so I guess I'll venture out and see what happens. But it will need to be an early night.

No comments: