Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Going to see Tracy tonight

Is it a date? Funny thing about when a girl likes you.... all the diffeculty that comes with dating goes away. I just called her up and conversation just led into getting together tonight. We don't even have any plans.

Last night I struggled trying to get to sleep. Finally dropped off around 2 a.m. Don't really know why.

I wanted to see Lisa last night in the worst way. Just feeling like I need to talk to her about nothing in particular. I'm a little confused about where I'm going which can usually paralyze me into non-action. So I sent her a message to see if we could share a glass of wine outside at about 9:30. She didnt get back to me until my phone rang at 11:30 at night. We couldn't have much conversation as her phone kept dropping out. I feel us really drifting apart. Sooner or later we will get together.

Friday night I have dinner plans with Lee. Not really wanting to go but she has been trying to lose weight I am curious to see how she is doing. I never really noticed that she had gained and didn't think she was that heavy until recently. There was once a time where I would have been considering her romantically but not anymore. She is still a woman though and if she was to seduce me I probably would cave. Thank God she won't ever do that.  

No comments: