Friday, July 22, 2005

Day off.... I wish

I had to make it in today so my thought to take the day off was squashed. So of course it's one of the nicest hot days of the year. 90+ degrees but low humidity.

Last night I enjoyed drinks sitting at the dock alone. Sort of depressing since I was hoping Tracy might be coming. She left a message on my cell that I didn't get. So I spend a long time in the car trying to do self affirmations and by the time I got home I was in a much better place. So even though I'm in the office I feel pretty good. The day's events have helped.

I called Tracy and we are set for Saturday on the boat. She has seasick issues so we will see how she handles the boat. I'm not sure what to prepare for. I've been told that she is a little bit of a Jewish-American Princess but also she a little sporty - skiing and tennis. My guess is she is somewhere in between. She is outgoing and likes to laugh so I am really looking forward to enjoying her company.

Finally spoke to Lisa for the first time all week. She is anxious to go sailing too .... wants to go for Saturday night. Leaves me in a dilemma. I could have told her I'm going out with Tracy and will probably roll that right into Saturday night. I didn't. I really want to see Lisa. Ugh! Stupid. What am I trying to do? I should just clear the entire Saturday to spend with Tracy. But I have a feeling Tracy will be bailing on me around dinner time.

No comments: